Monday, February 20, 2006

Best Buy...hmmm

Well, they called from Best Buy today saying my laptop had arrived from the repair shop. GREAT!! I have been missing that for a long time. I went there and found out they had NOT repaired it. It said on the invoice that I had declined the etsimated cost. I talked personally with the shop people and asked them to repairt, in addition, why would it sit there for 3 weeks if it was not going to get repaired. So now they would have to send it back in...well, I don't have time for that anymore and will now try to get a screen and install it myself. I found the screen for $375, quite alot cheaper than the $700 best buy had to offer me. Hopefully I can have it up running by the weekend so I can start my candidacy exam preparation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home